***a chronicle of the daily happenings and goings on***

Nov 1, 2007

eight months... the beginning










you should call me melman.
Week Thirty-Two
  • Your baby is up to 3.75 pounds (1702gm) now and is 16.7 inches (42.4cm) long.
  • You might notice she's not moving around as much now. -- just running short on room.
  • All five senses are working.
  • Toenails are completely formed
  • Brain scans have shown that babies have periods of dream sleep (REM) starting around the eight month.


wee stats:
heartrate: 130 bpm

me stats:
+3 more pounds (28 total). sigh.
super dehydrated - i got a "wow" from the nurse checking my urine.
was told i need to make sure that i am eating enough and frequently because i had a wee bit o' ketones in my urine. as if i needed to be told to eat.
my blood pressure is up. 120/80 which i think is kind of normal for most humans but high for me.
and then, for the final insult, they gave me a flu shot. i hate needles.